Boyns Information Systems Ltd. is a supplier of IT related Products and Services and both a Managed Service Provider (MSP) of equipment and a Support team to our Customers’ staff. We support equipment supplied by us and inherited from other suppliers.
From rented offices, we purchased an Industrial Building in 2014. Following a complete redesign and refurbishment into bespoke office space which we proudly moved in early 2015. We are now more accessible to the public being more comfortable with greater facilities for staff members.
Most of our customers are in North and Mid Wales and the Marches. However we have some valued Customers in South Wales, Cheshire and Shropshire.
The Sectors we Supply and Support include:-
- B2B – Business to Business
- B2C – Business to Consumer
- B2E – Education
- Retail and Farming
- Charity and Volunteer Sector
Products and Services we Supply and Support in summary include (detailed in other sections):-
- Computer Networks (Servers, Computers, Printers, Switches, Firewalls, Routers, Managed Wireless, Cabling etc..)
- Computer Hardware (PC’s, Laptops, Tablets etc..)
- Hardware Repair and Upgrade Service – We offer a comprehensive repair of B2B, B2C and B2E computers laptops and peripherals.
- Cloud Based Services (Email – Office 365, Hosted Servers, Websites and Hosting etc..)
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Services
- Telephone, EPOS and CCTV Systems
Our Staff are in the majority Bi-Lingual – Which is important and valued for some of our more rural customers.
We are particularly pleased to have achieved ISO9001 certification as it underlines our commitment to our customers and our focus on quality. Not many customers get to see their suppliers’ ‘back-office’ activities. This recognition demonstrates we can provide a quality solution from quotation to delivery. Click HERE to read our press release