Boyns Information Systems are on the look out for new members of staff as the company grows in its new office! We have a range of vacancies available so feel free to upload your CV below!
Are you keen to embark upon or develop your career within IT support? If you’d like to be part of a friendly, well-established and growing company, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Having recently moved into refurbished offices to enable continued expansion, Boyns Information Systems have an opportunity for a proactive and customer-focused individual to join their professional Support helpdesk team, as an IT Support Engineer.
Established since 1996, Boyns Information Systems provide a range of professional IT services, with the core business supporting Microsoft Servers including 2008, 2012 and various flavours of SBS Servers and their related networks. The business has significantly invested in their office facilities and technology, providing a modern comfortable working environment, and use of sophisticated software to monitor servers, along with a helpdesk system to support the team.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will be working within a fast paced office environment, designing, installing and supporting solutions for customers throughout the Mid and North Wales, Cheshire and the Marches.
Your responsibilities and duties will include, although not be limited to;
• Providing IT helpdesk support to customer employees, diagnosing and resolving queries predominantly remotely.
• Windows Server Administration
• Troubleshooting Broadband Solutions
• Fixing network faults
• Remotely installing new Software and Configuring Networks
• Suggesting IT solutions to improve Customer Infrastructure
With knowledge and experience, the role may lead to provision of field based onsite support where required.
To be considered for the role of IT Support Engineer you will have the following experience/qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes;
• Either be a Graduate keen to embark upon a career with IT support, or have proven commercial experience supporting IT networks
• Ability to quickly grasp technical information and apply it
• Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
• Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team
Knowledge of the following would be advantageous but not essential;
• Microsoft Office / Office 365
• Web Design / Coding Experience
• Databases: MS-SQL / MySQL
• Dell or equivalent server hardware technologies
• Microsoft Windows Server (up to and including 2012 and flavours of SBS)
• Server Virtualisation (Hyper-V / VMware / XenServer)
• Microsoft Exchange (up to and including Exchange 2013)
• IT security
• LAN/WAN and Internet Connectivity
• Disaster Recovery Solutions
You will be part of a professional and friendly team within a business that is continuously growing, in a role that offers a great opportunity to be part of that expansion. If you have a strong work ethic and keen to excel within a career in IT support, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Salary: £16,000 – £23,000, level dependent on current experience and qualifications
Other Benefits: 21 days annual leave plus statutory holidays.
Location: Ruthin (Denbighshire, North Wales)
Hours of Work: Full time, Monday to Friday
SUBMIT YOUR C.V BELOW
Submit your C.V Below to apply
Think you have what it takes?
Submit your CV and a Supporting Cover letter below: