Boyns Information Systems are on the look out for new members of staff as the company grows in its new office! We have a range of vacancies available so feel free to upload your CV below!
Are you keen to embark upon or develop your career within IT support? If you’d like to be part of a friendly, well-established and growing company, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Established since 1996, our client provides a range of professional IT services, with the core business supporting Customer Networks Compromising Staff, Servers, Computers, Telephone Systems and their related networks. The business has significantly invested in their office facilities and technology, providing a modern comfortable working environment and a dedicated help desk system.
Your responsibilities and duties will include;
– Providing IT helpdesk support to customer employees, diagnosing and resolving queries predominantly remotely
– Windows Server Administration
– Troubleshooting Broadband Solutions
– Fixing network faults
– Remotely installing new Software and Configuring Networks
– Working with the team to Suggest IT solutions to improve Customer Infrastructure
With knowledge and experience, the role may lead to the provision of field based onsite support where required.
To be considered for the role of IT Support Engineer you will have the following experience/qualifications, skills, knowledge, and attributes;
– Either be a Graduate keen to embark upon a career with IT support, or have proven commercial experience supporting IT networks
– Ability to quickly grasp technical information and apply it
– Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
– Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
– Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
– Ability to work alone or as part of a team
Knowledge of the some of the following would be advantageous but not essential;
– Microsoft Office/Office 365
– Web Design/Coding Experience
– Databases: MS-SQL/MySQL
– Server hardware technologies
– Microsoft Windows Server (up to and including 2016 and flavours of SBS)
– Server Virtualisation (Hyper-V / VMware)
– Microsoft Exchange
– IT & Cyber Security
– Disaster Recovery Solutions
– LAN/WAN and Internet Connectivity
If you have a strong work ethic and keen to excel within a career in IT support, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Salary: £16,000 – £25,000, level dependent on current experience and qualifications
Other Benefits: 21 days annual leave plus statutory holidays.
Location: Ruthin (Denbighshire, North Wales)
Hours of Work: Full time, Monday to Friday
SUBMIT YOUR C.V BELOW
Submit your C.V Below to apply
Think you have what it takes?
Submit your CV and a Supporting Cover letter below: